Sunday, July 12, 2015

Palet Climbing Frame



For Katies second birthday this year I asked my Dad if he could build them some sort of climbing frame for our back yard. I love having out side things that our kids can play with, especially when we have big play dates and all the kids come! 


Dad built this climbing frame out of spare palets from my husbands work and rope and brackets and put it together while he was over for her birthday lunch!

Camilla and Katie love to climb all over it and jump off the top! It's actually quite big, much bigger than I imagined pallets would be, and its perfect for my growing girls. (Although I did have to sign a disclaimer that I wouldn't blame Grandad Jimmy for any broken bones!)



Thanks so much Grandad! The girls love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover