Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Handmade Baby Gifts


Having my second daughter I really didn't expect any gifts. However, Katie and myself have been ridiculously blessed by so many people. Starting from the surprise baby shower, 2 weeks worth of delicious fresh meals and baking from our Church, and a whole lot of beautifully wrapped practical and lovely gifts! 

Most of all its so touching to me as a mother to know that people still love and want to make a big deal about my second. That really does mean a lot. 

I wanted to show off a few of the handmade gifts here to recognise the bloggers who gave them in secret. Each were such a surprise, from a colourful nappy and wipes carrier, handmade shoes, blankets and quilts and clothing. 


We received so much more than this from so many generous family and friends. Thank you to everyone for your love!!

 (Thank you cards have been written and are slowly making their way to you.)






Those featured here:




5 comments:

  1. Very cool! I hope you are feeling the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that last blanket, and not to take anything away from the other gifts as they are all really wonderful, but that fabric and crochet blanket would have taken a very long time to make - you are obviously loved, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover