Monday, July 9, 2012

5 Year Together-Versary


Circa 2007

This weekend Mr Moo and I celebrated our 5 year together-versary! We became official on the 7th of the 7th 07 - the day of Mr Moo's 21st birthday party!

I think we're both a little better looking these days, have a little more sense in fashion and are learning even more how to treat each other like we want to be treated. I love my husband :) 


To celebrate we had dinner together! At a restaurant! Nana was in town so she babysat for us. It was so nice to go out together. Most of the time when we take advantage of a baby sitter its because we have friendships to uphold so go and see other people. It was really nice to sit with Mr Moo all by myself!


 On My Mind This Week:

  • I am still completely stoked on The Sisterhood, I really can't believe that people actually like my crazy little idea that I thought up in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping. Hopefully things will settle down soon, its starting to feel like a full time job!
  • We are celebrating this week with a midwinter dinner! Our little lounge will be packed. Can't wait to show you more. Lots and lots of organising to do in the next two days
  • My borrowed phone is seriously dying, the screen likes to turn off mid text and the whole phone likes to switch off at the beginning of phone calls. Awkward much? Hopefully I'll be getting a new phone soon. It looks like Mr Moo will be upgrading his iPhone when they come out at the end of the year and I'll be getting his. A little bummed that I'm not getting a new phone, but still exciting. I will be able to take pictures! Amazing.
  • Its really nice to have my Mum come and visit every now and again
  • We're going on a little family trip with my B.I.G family soon. Also excited.
So much excitement going on around here! No wonder I feel like I constantly need a nap! Much love for the beginning of the week! (thank God its Monday!)

xx


Whats happening at your place this week? Leave a comment and let me know!


10 comments:

  1. congratulations! no major happenings here this week, but i am looking forward to the Kidsfest kids market on Friday out here in Rangiora. have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about kidsfest recently!! Must be a mum thing. Hope the market is awesome! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh 5 years... the 4/7 was our 15 years togethersary... I like to think we're better looking than we were back then.

    But then we have 10 years on you guys :)

    Enjoy the ride xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Happy togethersary! Thats a mammoth time to be together, in a good day, well done for make it so good! :)

      Delete
    2. I can proudly say we've been together half my life and best friends for 22 years... It helps meeting when you're 11 :D

      Delete
  3. Cute! How much has your life changed in those 5 years?! Our 8 year together-versary was the 2nd...July is obviously a good month! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy togetherversary! Yahoo! Did you celebrate? Seems like there was a lot of extra cuddles needed in July every year ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations you two! We've got lots on this week - just got back from a trip to Lollipops Playland with the kids and my sister, and we'll be heading up to Auckland later in the week to visit Mum (she's up there for a week-ish), go to MOTAT and stay with family for the night - cousin's sleep over, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love the old photos, heheheh!

    Hmm, nothing much exciting happening for me so far this week, other than me using very kind of soap/washing up liquid I have in my house trying to get green food colouring off my hands! I made playdough at work this morning and now look like I am transforming into some relative of Shrek! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Hope you have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover