Monday, June 25, 2012

LOVEBOMB - Libby



Dear Libby,

I wanted to send you a letter from one busy mum to another, to let you know you are being thought of and prayed for. You don’t know me. I’m an anonymous Sister from down South, who heard about your selflessness through the wonderful women of the Sisterhood. We’ve never met, but I’m sending you love anyway, because as a fellow mum of busy kids I know how much of a difference it makes just knowing that someone, somewhere, cares about the things you do. And I do care, enough to think of you as I go about my day, and enough to say a little prayer to God, asking him to bless you and your children and your work.

Someone nominated you for the Love Bomb because they think you’re amazing. Someone has noticed the things you do and the heart you do it with, and thinks enough of you to speak up and say “This woman deserves to be acknowledged”.I know you probably don’t think you need recognition. I know you probably just do what you do and get on with it. But it’s nice to know too, that someone thinks what you do is worth mentioning. It’s nice sometimes, to just open up and let yourself be blessed.

I hope you’re feeling the love today.

From your anonymous Sister.

Libby is a wife and mother of two. She works mostly behind her husband who is a very public figure in New Zealand. Her days are spent giving out to others and often getting nothing in return. Most of what she does is behind the scenes and goes unnoticed. Well, we noticed! We wanted to send Libby a parcel that would cause her to spend some delicious time on herself.

With your help we sent Libby and handwritten personalised letter and Sisterhood poem, a voucher for a manicure and pedicure, $25 Pretty Birds jewellery voucher, hand and body lotion, Body Shop shower gel and body puff, CD of British worship songs, bath bomb, heart wall hang decoration, hand made badge, hand made hair tie, two blocks of chocolate, bubbly chocolate bar and latte sachet.

Please help me learn more about you and The Sisterhood by completing this online survey

READ MORE:

The completion of the LOVE BOMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover