Monday, March 12, 2012

Sisterhood on Facebook


So much is happening in The Sisterhood over the weekend! 

There is now a handy tab up top where you can find a little bit of information but is mostly going to be used to direct interested people to so they can find out more about what we are doing together. It's definitely a work in progress but it is a start.

And TA-DAA! We also have a Facebook Page! I decided this was most likely going to be the easiest way to communicate as we go forward. I didn't want to spam my blog with asking for things and I wanted a forum where people could discuss, inspire and "sign up" to The Sisterhood so they felt like they belonged.

So come on over, like us and join the conversation.





You can also use this code to add to your own website to display the Sisterhood button.



See, I have been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover