Friday, January 13, 2012

Big Girl Bed

Another mile stone, another tear. My little girl is growing up.

She is 4 months old and we have just transferred her out of her bassinet in our room into her own and her own cot. Breaks ma heart.

I didn't really even give it thought, I just plonked her in there for her next nap and she did fine. I know some Mums ease their babies into sleeping in such a big space on their own. I guess she is used to sleeping in our bed, on our bed, on someone elses bed, in her Pepi Pod (free for Christchurch babies), in her basinet, that I just figured she'd be used to it.

One day after these photos were taken she perfected her roll, so now we need to wedge her in so she will stay on her back. Otherwise she gets stuck on her tummy and cry's the house down. 







1 comment:

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover