Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hospitality Love

It was so lovely to go to a friends 21st party at the weekend and experience such great hospitality. I think this family must be gifted in parties because every part of it was great!

There was also a photo booth which printed off automatic photos for you to put in her guest book and keep a copy for yourself! Such a brilliant idea for a party!!

 

I shared this photo yesterday in my post. Originally it had another photo on the bottom part but we cut that off and left it in their guest book... During the photo shoot a bare bum had appeared next to me without any warning!!! For those who have seen the photo you will see that Graemes arms are still around me so despite popular belief he cannot be framed! You may never know whose moon it is! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover