Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Baby, Week 35 Update

Despite my clicking uterus, low iron and low blood pressure, this pregnancy is going along swimmingly. Infact, I had another midwife appointment this morning and MiniMoo actually performed (Like usual. She's so reliable!) and made a clicking // popping noise for the midwife. She was so shocked and had never heard of it before! I assured her that google told me not to be concerned. Haha!

Time is ticking now and I am happy with how quickly things are moving. You can enter my competition to guess our baby's birthdate! Any ideas? Frankly, I have no clue. So no cheating!!


Dearest MiniMoo,

I get asked so often if your Dad is "excited" about your arrival. I want to be the first one to tell you that he can't wait! Seriously. He talks about it all the time. He sends me emails with nappy specials and birthing pillows and takes time to learn how to care for a new born. He jokes that you will be the coolest (you will be) and will kick all the other babies bums! 

Every night he takes time to talk to you through my tummy. Mostly he just makes different noises and pushes you in different places to get a response. You kick back for him and then he says "Hey Squirmy Wormey" over and over again. It sounds like a song and he sings it in a really high voice. Then he kisses my tummy over and over again. I call it our three way cuddle. Its so sweet. 

Your Daddy is already showering you with affection and I know when you come he isn't going to be able to stop holding you! He loves cuddles. You are going to be his little cuddle princess! 

Your Dad is super excited to meet you. He's even been writing his own letters which you will read in your scrapbook we are making you.

Love, Mama x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover