Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Intentions - Scarf

Last weeks good intentions resulted in this:


Turning into this:


Hehe, well, not really! I did start the mustard ball in this cowl pattern but quickly ran out (who knew scarves took up so much wool!!) As I was on a crocheting roll I got out some yarn I had in greater quantities and made this baby! 

However, I own a bazillion scarves and have no use for this one, so if you would like to buy it (its actually really awesome) you can see more of it on Stitch Africa and donate money to a church in Uganda while you're at it :)

I will still make the mustard cowl as I really want to give it to a particular person, but alas, having no job and no income means spending money is very tight (non-existant). (thankfully though, we have set aside enough to go to Hanmer this weekend on a Babymoon!! Woo!!!) So you should buy this scarf, and then I will have money to purchase more wool to finish off my mustard one ;) haha

So really, I guess this mustard cowl neck is still on my good intentions list just in a different form. It is 1/8th of a scarf instead of a ball of wool. Progress!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I must say the babymoon is very much something to treasure and a worthwhile investment in each other. I'm sure how to do a linky thing but I'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover