Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kiwi Mummy Blogs

YAY! I have found other blogs to read!

I stumbled across a great site; www.kiwimummyblogs.co.nz

And whats cooler, my blog is on their reading site! When I post anything it will appear on their website and other people can read it! This is the first time my blog has ever gone public (outside of facebook and people who know me) even though I have some international readers, I'm not sure how they found me, I have never advertised like this!

If you're interested in Mumblogs, head over and check out the other awesome and honest kiwi ladies.

It's honestly a breath of fresh air to read some kiwi blogs - reading perfect American blogs with a pretty dressed up family, amazing crafts and adventures sometimes gets a bit weary.


Also, if you've been enjoying my updates, head over to my husbands blog which he has just started using again and bookmark it! Its so interesting reading things from a males perspective.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, thanks for sharing the Kiwi Mummy Blogs Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a member of Kiwi Mummy Blogs for a few months now and I can tell you, it's a great site! Few of my readers are coming from Kiwi Mummy but most of them are from America. But it doesn't matter, where my readers come from... I'm just glad they're reading my posts. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope we could get in touch more often. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover