Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am different

You may think that my dreams and hopes and love are all the things of fairy tales, but I assure you, they are things of God and I could not have them without him.

You may think that my life is perfect and nothing bad has ever happened, but I assure you, my life is in this world and it effects me the same as you.

You may think that I am blind and do not know your pain, but I assure you, I have seen pain with my own eyes and felt it in my bones, but my God is a healer and he has brought me through.

You may think that I have it all together, but I assure you, God is holding me together.

I am not a fairy tale. I am not perfect. I am not innocent. I am real just as you are... But I am different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover