Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 2 Year Anniversary To Us!

2 years ago Graeme and I were married on a ridiculously melting hot day in a berry farm in Christchurch.

The day was perfect, we laughed, toasted, kissed, celebrated, danced and enjoyed our friends and families blessings.

2 years later we have learnt so much more about each other, are a tad more weathered in our relationship, and are looking forward expectantly to the next 2 (to 80) years.





I wish I could show you more original photos from our wedding day but my uploader isn't working, so I've had to reuse these.

1 comment:

  1. AWW Congrats Sophie & Graeme.
    It's amazing how well you get to know someone in such a short amount of time though. Cheers to another 80 more! ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover