Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Peasant Princess Series

If you are single, engaged, married, happy, upset, divorced, widowed, remarried, this is a great series for you.


www.peasantprincess.com

It is a video series by Mars Hill Church, teaching pastor Mark Driscoll and goes through the book in the bible called Song of Songs - it's a series of love poems or love songs about a young peasant girl who married the great King Solomon. There is so much to learn out of it.

I have been married for nearly two years, and as I type this I am only up to the 4th video, but already I have learnt so much.

check out the preview or Part One and let me know what you think.

I'm considering doing it as a study in our connect group after we finish our current one. For This Love members especially, flick me an email with your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover