Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

For Graeme and I, Christmas day was first spent together over a cup of coffee, then a lot of present opening and sunshine and backyard games at the Mutu's, and then lots of laughs and drinks at the Hawes'.

I had a great Christmas Day and really enjoyed myself. Both places we went to really outdid themselves with all the food and good stuff happening, I feel like I stretched my tummy so much because I'm still so hungry and its Monday now! At the end of the night I fell asleep on the couch and was woken up a few hours later when it was home time!

My "commercial free" Christmas was a success. We were still given presents, and I appreciated the ones we did get A LOT, because I seriously wasn't expecting anything. Also, we handmade a few gifts to give to a few people. So, I did not spend a second longer in a mall than I needed too, and I loved that aspect. This is definitely something I want to install in our family in the future, surprisingly Graeme went along with my plan and I think it worked out well for both of us :)

Here's out christmas at the Mutus...

 The sunblock dance

 We got a swingball set for Christmas! Hoorah! 




We hope you all had a wonderful day with lots of family and friends, joy and celebration for the greatest birthday in history! Jesus, we love you, and we love celebrating you!

Be safe on the roads this holiday season xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover