Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Excitement Plus! +++

This week I finished 6 new pretty Love Bootie colours, you can see them all in the Gallery here



I am also having fun business cards printed this week for Stitch Africa and am attending Girls Night Out where I am advertising the Booties that are Love <3  If you're in CHCH come along, it will be great!!

I have also been applying for an abundance of Jobs recently as I will be moneyless as of December. So far no luck, just very quick prompt rejections. There's only so much rejection this girl can take, especially when I am so filled with pride and think I'm AWESOME.

I guess this is a little slap on the wrist for thinking so much of myself. Wish me luck on the employment front, and if you're that way inclined, prayers too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover