Friday, September 24, 2010

A Little Bit About Me

You may be new to my site, and want to know a little bit about who I am? Well, first off, I hate filling in the blanks on About Me forms, so I thought I would write you my own :)

I am a married 21 year old

This is my fun, quirky, energetic, inspiring and wise husband. Some might say we got married young, and we probably did now that I look at it in hindsight, but we were in love and stubborn, and still are! Graeme and I are working on our marriage everyday to make it better than ever, I am looking forward to many more exciting and fun adventures with him.

I serve


The greater part of my time is spent volunteering for C3 Church. I am working on my internship where I spend half the time organising events like this one coming up (more details on that later), and the other half doing admin / services and general dogsbody jobs. I really enjoy what I do, and consider it a huge honour to be able to serve my church and donate my gifts and time.

I knit

I knit a lot. Mainly what I call Love Booties. You can out more about them here. In general, I just love to do things with my hands. Knitting, sewing, cross stitching, painting, baking, gardening (minus the spiders). Any thing I can do to use my hands and create something I love to do. It is a dream of mine to be able to live off what my hands produce. 

Those 3 things pretty much sum up my life, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover